Sub-Zero Over Under Unit Upper Freezer Basket
- When the freezer drawer opens, will the basket automatically slide forward?
- When the freezer drawer closes, will the upper basket automatically push back into proper position?
- Why does the upper basket not automatically come forward, or why does it always come forward when freezer drawer is opened?
The upper freezer basket will not come forward automatically when the drawer is opened. It will come forward just enough that the light comes on. There are several variables involved:
- Unit not level.
- Food load in the basket.
- Deterioration of the basket wheels over time and use.
Always push the upper basket back before closing the freezer drawer.
- Closing the freezer drawer without first pushing the basket back may cause the ice maker arm to break off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820