Reset a Sub-Zero
- How do you reset a Sub-Zero refrigerator?
- How to reset a freezer or wine storage unit?
- Reset a Sub-Zero unit
To reset a Sub-Zero product:
- Turn the unit off at the control panel.
- For units with a dial control, turn the knob to zero (0) or off.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds and back on again. Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820