Undercounter Refrigeration and Undercounter Wine Storage Door Stop
- Is there a 90 degree door stop that can be installed into the hinge of a 315W, UC-24, 424, or UW-24 unit?
- Does the Sub-Zero Undercounter 24" unit come with a 90 degree door stop?
- What is the standard door opening?
- Can the shelves and racks be fully extended if the door is open to 90 degrees?
- Is there a UC24 door stop?
- How far does the door swing open?
The door closer on the 315W, 424, UW-24, and UC-24 Series has a detent or soft stop at 145°.
- This is not a complete stop point, as the door can go past this detent as far as 270° where it can hit the side of the cabinet next to it.
- Starting with UC-24 serial # 3603000 and 424 serial # 3227000 there is no longer a 145° detent so the door can open the full 270° if not stopped.
- A 90° stop kit is not available for any 315W, UC-24, 424, or UW-24 model.
- Sub-Zero does not have information on after market door stops or suggestions on how to protect cabinetry.
- Shelves and racks can be fully extended and removed when the door is open to 90 degrees.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820