Wine Storage Shelf Fronts
- Can the wood rack front on a Wine Storage shelf be painted or wood stained?
- Can the color of the wood shelf front be changed on a Wine Storage unit?
- What is the front of a Wine Storage shelf made of?
- Wine Storage shelf front dimensions
Sub-Zero Wine Storage rack fronts are made from cherrywood.
- Wood fronts are unfinished, and can be changed with either paint or wood stain.
- Make sure the shelving is properly dried before putting them back into the unit. If not dried, the odor from the paint or stain can stay inside the sealed compartment for a long time.
- The wood fronts can also be replaced with a different type of wood or other material if desired.
- Wood fronts are held in place from the back using mounting screws that attach through the front edge of the wine rack.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820