Sub-Zero PRO Refrigeration Stainless Side Panel Kit
- Does the accessory stainless steel side panel include the stainless steel kickplate?
- Width of the accessory stainless steel side panel for the PRO 36 and PRO 48
- Width of the unit when installing two accessory stainless steel side panels on a PRO3650(G) and PRO4850(G)
- Does a freestanding PRO Refrigeration unit have to have accessory stainless steel side panels installed?
- Part number 9013058
- Instruction sheet 9019466
- Does side panel kit, part # 9013058, include one or two side panels?
The PRO Series Refrigeration stainless steel side panel kit includes one side panel, mounting hardware for one side panel, and the side base cover.
- PRO Stainless Side Panel Kit Installation Instructions
- The part number for the front kickplate is 9013060.
- The magnets for the base cover can be ordered using part number 7027324. Part number includes two magnets.
- The type and brush finish of both the side panel and the kickplates match the unit stainless steel.
- The total width of unit when installed with two side panels is 36" for the PRO 36 and 48" for the PRO 48.
- Metal side panels increase the product opening width needed by 1/4" per side panel.
- Side panels are 80" high x 3/8" thick x 23-13/16" wide.
- When a PRO unit is installed in a freestanding application, two accessory stainless steel side panels should be purchased to finish both sides.
- If the unit does not have side panels installed, the unfinished, galvanized metal sides will show.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820