- Is Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I Star-K compliant?
- Does model UC-15I have a Sabbath mode?
- How to remove the light or turn off the light in a UC-15I
- The lighting in the unit is controlled through the lighting control panel and therefore there is not a switch that can be manipulated to keep the light on or off at all times.
- To disable the lighting in the unit would require a service visit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820