- Weight limit for a solid overlay door panel on a 424G, 427G, 427RG, or 430G?
- IW Designer (Formerly Integrated) Wine Storage solid door panel weight maximum
- What is the limit for solid doors on wine storage models?
Sub-Zero IW Designer (Formerly Integrated) Wine units and models UW-24, 424G, 427G, 427RG, and 430G are sold with overlay glass doors that do not accept a solid overlay panel.
- Convert these units to solid door models by purchasing a solid overlay door separately.
- Refer to Cover Glass on a Glass Door Model for additional information.
Once the door style is solid, the weight limit for solid overlay panels are as follows:
|Model||Solid Door Panel|
Weight Limit (lb)
Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820