CG Gas Cooktop Wok Grate
- How to use the wok grate on a new Gas Cooktop
- What size wok can be used on a wok grate?
- Wok grates 824484 (Transitional) and 824485 (Professional)
Wok grates are double burner grates. They allow for one wok to be used on the Gas Cooktop.
- There is a restriction of 14" diameter wok pan for the new Gas Cooktop wok accessory grate.
- Woks with a diameter larger than 14" can restrict airflow and trap heat, which can cause product damage.
- Refer to Wok Grate Accessory for more information and part numbers.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820