CT Cooktop and Module Cooktop Filler Strip
- Installation instructions for IFILLER or filler strip
- Instruction sheet 803843
- Part number 802726, 803381, 817735
- List of components included
- Parts needed when installing multiple cooktops or integrated modules together
- Dimension of 802726 filler strip
For multiple Wolf CT Cooktops or CT Modules installed side by side, an optional filler strip, part # 802726, is available.
- Filler Strip Installation Instructions
- Use this filler to fill the gap modules or cooktops create when placed together.
- The filler strip is 20 3/4" long, tapered down to 1/4" on the underside.
- The top of the filler strip is approximately 1/2" wide.
- The filler is made of stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- This can be used in combination with cooktops using a Downdraft Ventilation System.
- Filler strip does not secure to the Downdraft side, is for use in between the cooktops or modules.
- This filler strip is not compatible with new Cooktops (CE, CI, CG models) or new Module Cooktops (MM, FM, GM, TM, SM models).
- For information on filler strips for new products, see Filler Strip for New Generation Cooktops.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide for additional installation considerations and the Wolf Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820