Discolored Burner Pans
- Burner pans changing color
- Burner pans turning purple or pink
- Why are burner pans discolored?
- Burner pan extrusions discolored
- High heat over long duration
- Cleaning products or other chemical contact
- Imperfection or staining
Burner pans and extrusions can discolor for several reasons.
- Discoloration of burner pans can occur if canning or using large pots and pans on high heat for a long time.
- Chemical cleaners and other spills can also discolor black porcelain.
Always attempt to clean the area first, see also, How to Clean Black Porcelain Top.
- If discoloration occurs, replace pans or pan extrusions.
- Genuine parts for Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820