Replace E Series Single Oven with M Series Single Oven
- What M Series single oven is recommended to replace an E Series Oven?
- Is the M Series Single Oven a direct replacement for the E Series models?
- Installation differences between the M and E Series Ovens
- What changes have to be made when replacing SO30-2, SO30, or SO3050 with new M Series Oven?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width and height for the M Series versus the E Series?
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement for E Series Oven options to M Series.
- The following chart refers to general compatibility only and does not take into consideration differences in installation requirements, interior or exterior dimensions, or interior capacity. For feature comparison, refer to M Series and New Generation E Series Oven Comparison.
|SO30-2 E Series||SO30 E Series||SO3050 E Series||M Series||Standard Installation||Flush Inset Installation||Electrical|
|SO30-2G/B||SO30CE/B/TH||Discontinued||SO30CM/B||Opening Depth ||Opening Depth ||Electrical supply requirements stay the same: 240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 30 amp circuit. |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820