Manually Light OG Outdoor Gas Grill
- How to manually light an OG Outdoor Gas Grill
- Can a OG be lit without power?
- Lighting an outdoor grille without electricity
- Can Charcoal be used in an OG?
Troubleshooting:If electrical power is not available, OG Outdoor Grill surface burners can be lit manually using a multi-purpose lighter.
- Open hood completely. Do not attempt to light the grill with hood closed. For module, remove cover.
- Open gas supply shut-off valve.
- Push in and turn control knob counterclockwise to HI.
- Hold knob in for five seconds.
- Insert multi-purpose lighter through the burner grates and near the top of the flash tube (for module, near the top of the burner).
- Once a flame is visible, release knob.
- If the burner fails to light within five seconds, turn knob to OFF, wait five minutes and repeat lighting procedure.
Always use the directions above for lighting the OG grill without power.
- Do not use charcoal or other material in the OG Grill.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820