Dual Fuel or Induction Range Touch Pad or Control Unresponsive
- Control panel not working
- Touch pad will not respond
- Cannot enter information or select modes using control panel
- Controls unresponsive
- Hands dirty or control panel dirty
- Defective control panel
- Use the pad or tip of the finger and not the fingernail to press the buttons.
- The touch pads respond to reverse magnetism in a person’s fingertips.
- Sometimes, if fingertips are very cold, warming the hands before attempting to press buttons will help the touch pad respond to the input.
- Make sure hands are clean and dry when using controls.
- Make sure control panel is clean and dry
- The control panel may need to reboot.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
For information about other products, refer to Wolf Touch Pad or Controls Not Working.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820