R Gas Range and RT Gas Rangetop Wok and S-Grate Pads
- Are the foot pads replaceable on R Series Gas Range and RT Series Gas Rangetop wok and S-grates?
- Pads fell off of S-grate or wok grate
- Will replacing the pads on the wok grate resolve a wobbling issue?
- What is the serial number break for the Wok Grate Kit for the Gas Range and Gas Rangetop?
- How to prevent grate pad damage
R Gas Range and RT Gas Rangetop Wok or S-grate foot pads can not be replaced.
- Replace the grate if the foot pads are damaged, melted or no longer stay on the grate.
- Wok grates have pads that are not replaceable. Replace the wok grate if the foot pads are damaged.
- To prevent pad damage, only use pots and pans that are the same size as or smaller than the burner grate since using oversized pots and pans can trap heat and lead to premature grate pad failure.
- See also, Regular Burner Grate Information.
|Replacement Grate Description||Includes||Part #|
|S-Grate Kit||1 front s-grate|
1 rear s-grate
|Rear S-Grate||1 rear s-grate||816425|
|Front S-Grate||1 front s-grate||816361|
|R Gas Range and RT Gas Rangetop Wok Grate Kit|
(for 3-hole pressed top starting with serial # 11065763)*
|1 wok grate||801669|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820