Replace M Series Double Oven with E Series Double Oven
- What E Series Double Oven is recommended to replace an M Series Double Oven?
- Is the Next E Series Professional, or Transitional Double Oven a direct replacement for the M Series?
- Installation differences between the M and E Series Ovens
- What changes have to be made when replacing a DO30CM, DO30TM, DO30PM with a DO3050TE or DO3050PE Oven?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width, and height for the E Series and M Series Ovens?
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement E Series Oven options when replacing an M Series Oven.
- The following chart is regarding general compatibility only and does not take into consideration differences in installation requirements, interior or exterior dimensions, or interior capacity.
- See also, Wolf Oven Interior Dimensions.
|M Series||E Series||Standard Install||Flush Inset Install||Electrical|
|DO30CM/B||No Direct Replacement||Opening Depth ||Opening Depth ||Electrical supply requirements stay the same, a 50 amp dedicated circuit: 240/208 V AC, 60 Hz. |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820