- What is the purpose of the smoke catalyst?
- Why does my electric oven have a catalyst screen?
- Baffle at top of oven cavity
The smoke catalyst is used to minimize and reduce emissions during the self-clean process.
- Warm air from the oven will pass through the catalyst during any cooking mode.
- If a small metal ring is found laying on the floor of the oven, it is from the smoke catalyst.
- Service is needed to replace the smoke catalyst if the ring falls out. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820