Wolf Ventilation Using Dual Blowers
- Can two blowers be connected to a hood?
- Use both internal and external blowers together
- Install Wolf Ventilation Hood with an internal and inline blower motor
Only one blower (internal or external) can be used on a Wolf Ventilation Hood.
- More that one blower can damage the speed control in the hood due to high amp draw.
- If the blowers are not running at the same speed it will create turbulence in the duct, resulting in excessive noise and poor performance.
- The blower motor may fail as well.
- Refer to the Blower Motor Compatibility Chart for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820