Wolf Dual Fuel and Induction Range Height Adjustment, Leg Extension, and Rear Caster Covers
- What is the height adjustment for the Dual Fuel Range (DF)?
- How high are the DF grates?
- Front leg extension and rear caster cover availability for Induction Ranges (IR)
- Do front leg covers, rear caster covers come standard with a Dual Fuel Range?
- Raise the Dual Fuel or Induction Range higher than the 38" maximum floor to countertop height
Dual Fuel and Induction Ranges measure 35 1/2" minimum from the floor to the top of the bullnose.
- Standard height adjustment on all Dual Fuel and Induction Range legs and rear casters allows a floor to countertop height adjustment of 35-1/2" to 38".
- The Dual Fuel burner grates sit above the countertop and add 1" additional height, 36-1/2" minimum to the top of the burner grates.
- Standard 3" front leg covers come with the unit.
- Standard leg covers are for use with countertop heights ranging from 35-3/4" to 36-1/2".
- Optional front leg covers and rear casters are available as sales accessories to allow a floor to countertop height adjustment from 35-1/2" to 38".
- To raise the unit higher than the 38" maximum floor to countertop height, place a platform under the unit to raise it to the desired height.
Refer to chart below for countertop height adjustment ranges based on front leg and rear caster covers:
|Front Leg Extension and Rear Caster Covers||Countertop Height Adjustment|
|2-1/2" (64mm)||35-1/2" to 36" (902mm to 914mm)|
|3-1/2" (95mm)||36-1/4" to 37" (921mm to 940mm)|
|4" (108mm)||36-3/4" to 37-1/2" (934mm to 953mm)|
|4-1/2" (121mm)||37-1/4" to 38" (946mm to 965mm)|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820