Convection Steam Oven Beef Brisket
- How to make a beef brisket in Convection Steam Oven
- What mode to use to prepare brisket in CSO
- How long to bake beef brisket
Use the method below for preparing 3- to 5-pound briskets. For a larger brisket, cut it in half for best results.
Rubbed Brisket in the Convection Steam Oven
1 (3-5 pounds) beef brisket
Choice of rub, if desired
- Season liberally with the preferred dry rub for the brisket.
- Place the brisket in 9" x 13" pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Uncover pan and place in the oven on wire rack in position 2.
- Add 4 cups water to pan.
- Turn oven on to Convection Steam mode at 250°F.
- Convection Steam for 2 hours and check for tenderness. Check to see if the meat is tender. If not, return to the oven and cook an additional 15 minutes.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820