Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Control Panel
- Convection Steam Oven control panel
- Part number 827713, 827503, 828161, 827901
Use the control panel to set cooking modes and access all the features of the Convection Steam Oven for exceptional results.
- The control panel will become inactive after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- Touch any control to turn on the display.
- The CSO controls operate by touch.
- The control panel has icons on it that allow movement through the menu options and selection.
- See also, Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Modes and Settings.
Control Panel Icons
|Cooking modes under Quick Start.|
|Move left on the menu.|
|Select the underlined option.|
|Move right on the menu.|
|Other recipes and cooking modes.|
|Turn the light on or off.|
|Program, turn on, and turn off the timer.|
|Open and close the water tank door.|
|Turn the unit on and off.|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820