Convection Steam Oven Displays Pour Away Descale
- Why does the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) have a pour away descale message?
- CSO shows to pour away descale, add 40.9 oz water
- What does add 40.9 oz water mean?
- No water in tank
- Water tank not inserted correctly
- Water inlet blocked or scaled up
- Inlet valve jammed or faulty; hose is compressed
- Faulty level detector pin wiring
- Break in earth conductor of heating element of boiler or in processor
- Add water to tank.
- Check that water tank is inserted correctly.
- Reset the power and see if that removes the message.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820