Convection Steam Oven "Water Is Being Pumped Off" Message
- Why does the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) display Water Is Being Pumped Off?
- What does the Water Is Being Pumped Off message mean?
- Water is being pumped off error
The Convection Steam Oven (CSO) shows "WATER IS BEING PUMPED OFF" after any mode that uses steam is turned off.
- Do not remove the water tank until the message disappears.
- The CSO is pumping water created from the steam back into the water tank.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820