Convection Steam Oven Please Insert Water Tank Message
- What does "Please Insert Water Tank" mean on Convection Steam Oven (CSO)?
- Water tank message indicates insert water tank but tank is in place
- Insert Water Tank message stays on the display after tank is filled with water
- Insert Water Tank appears on control panel even though tank is inserted
- Insert Water Tank message does not go away
- Water tank is missing, not in position or faulty
- Mechanical lock damaged or missing
- Switch holder broken off or warped
- Break in switch contact or in its wiring
- When the oven is turned off, residual water is pumped back into the water tank.
- If "Do not remove water tank" appears in the text display, the temperature of the residual water is still over 175 degrees (F).
- When the water been pumped back you may remove, empty and dry the water tank.
The "Please Insert Water Tank" message appears when a steam program is started and the water tank is not in the unit.
- To open the tank, push the Water button. Take out the water tank.
- Be sure no foreign object is blocking water tank's path.
- Verify water tank is not damaged.
- Insert the water tank fully.
- If "Please Insert Water Tank" appears with the water tank in place, verify the water tank is inserted correctly.
- Insert or reseat the water tank.
- Reset the power and turn the unit back on to see if that removes the message.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820