Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Error Code E102 and Message F30
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) has error code E102
- What error 102 and F30 mean
- CSO with F30 message
- No communication with relay board
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds and back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820