Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Button Stuck
- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) control knob stuck
- CSO button stuck in on control panel
- Convection Steam Oven (Earlier Models) button not working or responding
- Control panel shifted during shipping
- Control panel or button damaged
The buttons on the control panel may stick if the control board shifted during transportation.
- The push button will catch on the left or right.
- The unit may show an error code.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820