Turn Off a Downdraft
- How to turn off a downdraft in the up position.
- Manually turn off downdraft blower for filter removal.
The Downdraft blower can be turned off manually with the Downdraft in the up position for easy removal of the filters.
- Deactivate the blower by pressing the speed button that corresponds with the illuminated LED indicator.
- Remove the filters for cleaning.
- The Downdraft can not be lowered until the filter is replaced.
- See also, Remove & Clean Downdraft Filter
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820