Differences Between SM15T/S and SM15TF/S
- What is the difference between the SM15T/S and the SM15TF/S?
- Steamer Module model number change
- What does the F indicate in the updated model number?
The model number for the SM Transitional Steamer Module was updated to indicate a model that can be paired with cooktops and modules when installed side by side.
- There are no functional or design differences between the SM15T/S and the SM15TF/S.
- All modules have been updated to include the "F" designation, indicating a framed unit that may be paired with other cooktops and modules that also contain the "F" in the model number.
- For more information, refer to Module Cooktop Trim Does not Match Cooktop Trim.
- See also, 15" Transitional Electric Steamer Module (SM15TF/S) Sales, Feature, and Accessory Information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820