Legacy Dual Fuel Range Installation Hardware
- Legacy Dual Fuel Range installation kit
- Part number 816386, 821261, 803273
- Anti-tip bracket, angle wall brace, and door removal hinge pin part numbers
- Hardware missing to install a Dual Fuel (DF) Range
- What hardware is needed to install a DF?
Refer to the chart below for parts included with the Legacy Dual Fuel Range to help in product installation.
|Wolf Installation Kit||Part #|
|Anti-tip bracket, prior to serial # 17288011||816386|
Anti-tip floor and wall, starting with serial # 17288011
Note: Contains hardware and screws.
|Pin, pilot .187 X .375 stainless steel hinge pin, for door removal||803273|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820