Wolf Legacy Dual Fuel Range Set Time of Day Clock
- How to set a Legacy Dual Fuel clock time
- Set the time on a clock on a Legacy Dual Fuel Range
- Changing clock from military time to standard time
- Change from 12 hour to 24-hour clock
- What buttons to press to set time of day
Follow these steps to set the time of day:
- Touch Clock on the control panel.
- Use up and down arrows to set time of day.
- Time will change from am to pm by passing 12:00.
- Touch Clock to confirm the time. Unit will beep twice to indicate time is set.
To change from 12-hour to 24-hour clock:
- Press and hold Clock for five seconds.
- "12hr" or "24hr" will appear, depending on which clock is currently selected.
- Press Clock key to change from 12-hour to 24-hour clock.
- Press Enter to confirm.
- Repeat steps to change back to 12-hour clock.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820