M Series Contemporary Black Glass and Stainless Steel Comparison
- What are the differences between the M Series Contemporary Built-In Oven black glass and stainless steel?
- Does the SO30CM/S have different functions than the SO30CM/B?
- Installation differences for stainless steel and black glass Contemporary M Series Ovens
There is no functional difference between the stainless steel Contemporary M Series Built-In Oven and the Black Glass Contemporary M Series Oven.
- Standard installation specifications are exactly the same.
- Flush inset differences:
- The black glass on the stainless steel door is slightly proud to surrounding cabinetry in a flush inset installation.
- The stainless steel top and bottom of the door and controls are flush.
- Finished cleat depth is 7/8" for stainless steel models. Black glass is 1".
- Showroom mode installation is the same. See M Series Oven Showroom Mode.
- Contemporary stainless steel models are designed to be paired well with the Transitional E Series products.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820