M Series Oven Temperature Unit Selection
- How to set the temperature units in an M Series Wall Oven
- Change temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Set M Series Oven temperature to °F or °C
To change the Temperature units on an M Series Oven:
- Touch SETTINGS. The settings menu appears.
- Scroll through the menu to UNITS.
- Touch UNITS.
- °F / IMPERIAL and °C / METRIC appears.
- Scroll to desired units setting and touch to select.
- Touch SET. The display darkens and the system reboots.
- The temperature display does not indicate °F or °C when setting the oven temperature.
- The screen scrolls in order of Language, Time, Clock, Standby Power, Brightness, Units, Temperature Offset, Calibration, and Sound.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820