MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave Touch Pad or Control Not Working
- MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave control panel not responding
- Buttons unresponsive on Drop-Down Door Microwave key pad
- Unable to operate Drop-Down Microwave
- Use the pad or tip of the finger and not the fingernail to press the buttons.
- The touch pads respond to reverse magnetism in a person’s fingertips.
- Sometimes, if fingertips are very cold, warming the hands before attempting to press buttons will help the touch pad respond to the input.
- Make sure hands are clean when using controls.
- Verify the unit is not locked. Refer to MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave Control Lock for more information.
- The control panel may need to reboot.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820