Microwave Drawer Oven Begins Defrost but Food Is Not Defrosted Well
- Defrost mode malfuction
- Microwave Drawer Oven defrost does not work
- Metal key/power supply unit
- Wrong operation
If the Microwave Oven begins defrost but produces uneven heating:
- Ensure the Defrost mode is set correctly. Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
- Try a second outlet if possible.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820