Drop-Down Door Microwave Home Fuse Blows when Power Cord Is Plugged into Wall Outlet
- MDD home fuse blew
- Power cord plugged in when fuse blows
- What causes the home fuse to blow?
- Home fuse or breaker malfunction
- Electrical supply cord faulty
- Short circuit wire harness faulty
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Then retest the unit operation.
- If the the fuse continues to blow when the Microwave is plugged in, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820