MW24-1100 to MS24-1100 Canadian Standard Microwave Compatibility
- What Standard Microwave replaces MW24-1100 for Canadian customers?
- Is the MS24-1100 a direct replacement for earlier Standard Microwave?
- Installation differences between the old standard microwave and new standard microwave.
- What changes have to be made when replacing MW24-1100 with MS24-1100?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width and height of old and new microwaves?
- Can you reuse a trim from the MW24-1100 to the MS24-1100
- What is the MS24/1100 microwave?
The trim kits for MW24-1100 and MS24-1100 model microwaves are the same.
- Exterior product dimensions and interior capacity are the same.
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement Standard Microwaves.
"Old" Standard Microwave
"New" Standard Microwave
|Standard Installation with Trim||Flush Inset Installation with Trim||Electrical|
E and L Series Trim Overlap
Electrical supply requirements remain the same: 120 V AC, 60 Hz, 15 amp circuit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820