Warming Drawer Series Error Code 50
- WWD30 50
- Error code 50
- Door switch issue on Warming Drawer
- Error 50 on Warming Drawer
- Door switch closed when touch pad is operating or unit is turning on
- Verify nothing is blocking the drawer from closing. Remove the obstruction if needed.
- Close the drawer securely and try to turn the unit on again.
Error code 50 can be cleared using the following to reset and retest unit operation before calling service:
- Power the unit off by pressing the Power On/Off key.
- Press and hold Power On/Off key along with MED and PROOF keys simultaneously for 5 seconds. The display should now read “RE.”
- Press and hold the Timer up arrow and the Timer down arrow simultaneously for 5 seconds. The unit will beep one time.
- Press the Timer up arrow one time and release. If cleared, display should now read “Error None.”
- Exit Diagnostic Mode by pressing Power On/Off key.
- Verify unit operation by turning unit on and allowing to preheat.
If error code 50 returns after following the steps above, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820