Images are for reference only.
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Control brightness of interior
- Clean shelves easily with adjustable spill-proof glass shelving
- Locate items quickly with utility bins
- 3 glass shelves (2 adjustable; 1 stationary)
- 3 door bins
- 1 storage bin
- Overall Dimensions: 23 7/8" W x 34" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity: 5.7 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: >25 3/8"
- Energy Star Certified
- Star-K Certified
- Annual Energy Usage: $34 (280 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type, GFCI
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Sub-Zero Use & Care
Envision the possibilities
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.