Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Steam meats, grains, and more with the powerful 2700-watt heating element
- Increases precision cooking as well as the ability to adjust in 1-degree increments with 10 preset power levels for sous vide cooking
- Melt fine chocolate, proof bread, and more
- Slow cooks for eight to ten hours
- Holds steam for more consistent temperatures with the advanced lid seal
- Pair the slim 15" modules with other modules and full-size transitional framed cooktops
- Holds up to 20 cups of liquid
- Stack stainless steel pans with ease
- Release full water capacity in just two minutes with an electronic drain
- SM15TF/S $2,600
- Cook timer
- Glass-top sealed lid
- Overall Dimensions: 15" W x 13 1/2" H x 21" D
- Star-K Certified
- Electrical Supply: 3-wire, 240/208 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Conduit Length: 4 Feet
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Consider a filler strip for the seamless installation of multiple modules
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Make your dream kitchen a reality—visit our booth at the Architectural Digest Design Show, June 25–28 in New York City.