Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Control heat and airflow expertly with a convection fan to create just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes, including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—and in gourmet mode, it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Includes options such as self-clean and quick preheat
- Small size and versatile design to fit in any kitchen
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Promotes excellent visibility via two bright halogen lights and large, double-panel-glass door windows
- SO24TE/S/TH $2,890
- Two racks (one standard, one porcelain coated rack pan)
- Temperature probe
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- 2 halogen lights
- 11 cooking modes make meals easy
- Black porcelain interior
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element
- Overall Dimensions: 23 1/2" W x 23 1/2" H x 21 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
18" W x 13 3/4" H x 16" D
- Usable Capacity: 1.6 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 2.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 18 1/8"
- Power Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Star-K Certified
- Receptacle: NEMA 6-20R grounding-type
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Pre-plan important design elements you might like, for example, flush vs. standard installation changes the cutout dimensions and necessary supports
- Determine if you would like to add a bake stone kit for baking pizzas and breads
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
Request a brochure
See what's new
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.
Download the Connected appliance app to add convenience to your life, leaving more time to enjoy the simple moments.