Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Control heat and airflow expertly with a convection fan to create just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes, including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—and in gourmet mode, it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Includes options such as self-clean and quick preheat
- Small size and versatile design to fit in any kitchen
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Promotes excellent visibility via two bright halogen lights and large, double-panel-glass door windows
- SO24TE/S/TH $2,890
- Two racks (one standard, one porcelain coated rack pan)
- Temperature probe
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- 2 halogen lights
- 11 cooking modes make meals easy
- Black porcelain interior
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element
Porcelain is made from natural products and, therefore, can chip or develop fine lines and cracks due to the expansion and contraction that occurs as oven temperature fluctuates (particularly when the self-cleaning function is employed). This can result in cosmetic imperfections, such as a cloudy, dull or scratched appearance. Cosmetic imperfections may be more visible in a colored oven cavity.
- Overall Dimensions: 23 1/2" W x 23 1/2" H x 21 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
18" W x 13 3/4" H x 16" D
- Usable Capacity: 1.6 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 2.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 18 1/8"
- Power Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Star-K Certified
- Receptacle: NEMA 6-20R grounding-type
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add selected Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of warranty protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.