Images are for reference only.
- Control heat and airflow expertly with a convection fan to create just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash
- Assures predictably delicious results with a variety of modes, including Convection Roast, Proof, and Dehydrate
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—and in gourmet mode, it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Includes options such as self-clean and quick preheat
- Small size and versatile design to fit in any kitchen
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Promotes excellent visibility via two bright halogen lights and large, double-panel-glass door windows
- Three racks (one standard; two full-extension, easy-glide racks)
- Broiler pan
- Temperature probe
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese
- 2 halogen lights
- Overall Dimensions: 23 1/2" W x 23 1/2" H x 21 1/2" D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:
18" W x 13 3/4" H x 16" D
- Usable Capacity: 1.6 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 2.4 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 18 1/8"
- Power Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Star-K Certified
- Receptacle: NEMA 6-20R grounding-type
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Pre-plan important design elements you might like, for example, flush vs. standard installation changes the cutout dimensions and necessary supports
- Determine if you would like to add a bake stone kit for baking pizzas and breads
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Unequivocal Wolf performance and design, now smaller and quicker. Combines convection with microwaves for scrumptiously speedy meals.
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.