Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Detects the volume, shape, and consistency of your food with a climate sensor that adjusts time (you can even delay the start for when you want your dish ready), temperature, and humidity for guesswork-free delicious results, every time
- Features space enough to cook multiple dishes at once (or a 15-lb turkey)
- Insert a temperature probe to tell you exactly when it is done—and in gourmet mode, it will alert you the moment the dish is ready
- Provides an extraordinary 90 minutes of steam cooking with an easy-access water tank
- The black handle accessory coordinates with the non-steam E series contemporary ovens
- Integrates beautifully into surrounding cabinetry with flush installation
- Master your technique with tips and recipes from the Master the Convection Steam Oven guide
- CSO30CM/B/TH Shown with optional Black Handle Accessory $5,100
- 2 standard oven racks
- 1 perforated pan and 1 solid pan
- Temperature probe
- One halogen light
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese
- Overall Dimensions: 29 7/8" W x 17 7/8" H x 21 1/2" D
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 17 7/8" W x 11" H x 15 3/4" D
- Capacity: 1.8 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 14 3/16"
- Star-K Certified
- Receptacle: NEMA 6-20R grounding-type
- CSO30CM with Black Handle Quick Reference Guide - Standard Installation
- CSO30CM with Black Handle Quick Reference Guide - Flush Installation
- Convection Steam Oven Installation Guide
- Wolf Design Guide
- Convection Steam Oven Use and Care Guide
- Mastering the Convection Steam Oven
- Convection Steam Oven Mode Guide
- Wolf Sabbath Mode Guide
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
- 3/4" Black Tubular Handle
- Descaling Solution
- Full Extension Rack Guides
- Oven Rack
- Perforated Pan 12 3/4" x 1 1/2" x 7"
- Perforated Pan 12 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 7"
- Perforated Pan 17 3/4" x 1 1/4" x 15"
- Porcelain Baking Sheet
- Solid Pan 12 3/4" x 1 1/2" x 7"
- Solid Pan 12 3/4" x 1 1/4" x 14"
- Solid Pan 17 3/4" x 1 1/4" x 15"
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Pre-plan important design elements you might like, for example, flush vs. standard installation changes the cutout dimensions and necessary supports
- Determine if you would like to add a bake stone kit for baking pizzas and breads
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Make your dream kitchen a reality—visit our booth at the Architectural Digest Design Show, June 25–28 in New York City.