- Part number 812692, 812693, 812694, 812695, 812696, 812697, 821194, 821195, 823255
- Instruction sheet 9007934 or 812700 with list of components included
- Does the GR or R Series Gas Range come with a full extension ball bearing rack?
- Is an 18" full-extension ball-bearing rack available for the 48" Ranges?
- What is the maximum weight capacity for the full-extension ball-bearing rack?
- Can the full-extension easy glide rack be placed on the bottom rack?
- Can the full-extension sliding rack be used on serial numbers less than 16,000,000?
- Easy Glide rack
Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Rack Installation Instructions (812700) detail the installation process.
Dual Fuel, L and E Series Ovens:
- Starting with serial # 16,000,000, full-extension ball-bearing racks are available for the Dual Fuel Range, L Series and E Series Ovens.
- 1 full-extension ball-bearing rack comes standard with each full-sized oven cavity of DF Ranges and L Series & E Series Built-In Ovens starting with serial numbers:
- E Series and L Series Ovens: 16104403
- Dual Fuel Ranges: 17184981
- Units made before serial # 16,000,000 use different rack guides which prevent use of the full-extension ball-bearing rack.
- 18" Ovens do not have a full-extension ball-bearing rack option
- The rack guides cannot be changed to the new style on older models.
M Series Ovens:
- M Series Built-In Ovens come standard with full-extension ball-bearing racks.
- Single M Series Ovens come with 2 full extension racks.
- Double M Series Ovens come with 4 full extension racks.
- A full-extension ball-bearing rack is available as a sales accessory for GR & R Series Gas Ranges.
- 18" Ovens do not have a full-extension ball-bearing rack option.
- R Series Gas Range full-extension ball-bearing racks can not be used in GR Series Gas Ranges.
Rack Placement (All Models):
- This rack can be placed in any rack position except the bottom most rack position.
- Additional racks can be used in place of standard racks except for the bottom most position.
- The bottom rack position may be used in M Series Built-In ovens only.
- Wolf Gourmet Countertop Ovens do not have a ball-bearing rack accessory.
- The racks are designed to ease sliding the rack in and out of the oven.
- Wolf oven racks are made of nickel plated steel wire.
- Oven racks and supports have enough support to hold 52lbs (24kg).
Cleaning Easy Glide Oven Racks
- Remove all oven racks and glides for the self-clean cycle
- Failure to remove racks during self-clean may cause discoloration, distortion, squeaking/screeching of glides, and permanent damage
- Remove the full-extension ball bearing rack by first pulling the rack all the way forward, then grab the front of the rack and pull up and out
- Clean with hot water and mild detergent or a paste of baking soda and water.
- Degreasers or Easy-Off® Fume Free Oven Cleaner along with a blue Scotch-Brite™ pad may be used sparingly.
- Oven cleaner may be used on the full-extension ball bearing rack; however, care should be taken to prevent cleaner from getting into the glides. Damage can result.
- Rinse and towel dry.
- See also:
- Use the table below for replacement rack part numbers:
|Starting With Serial #|| |
L Series SO30, DO30
E Series SO30-2, DO30-2
L Series SO36
|E Series SO30_E, DO30_E||All||812692|
|M Series SO30_M, DO30_M||All||823255|
DF30, DF48, DF60
R30, R48, R60
GR30, GR48, GR60
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820