- What is the maximum weight capacity for the full-extension ball-bearing rack?
- Can the full-extension easy glide rack be placed on the bottom rack?
- Can the full-extension sliding rack be used on serial numbers less than 16000000?
- Easy glide rack
Full-extension ball-bearing racks are available for Dual Fuel and Gas Ranges, L Series Ovens, E Series Ovens, and M Series Ovens.
- For part numbers and further information, refer to:
Rack Placement (All Models)
- This rack can be placed in any rack position except the bottommost rack position.
- Additional racks can be used in place of standard racks except for the bottommost position.
- The bottom rack position may be used in M Series Ovens only.
- Wolf Gourmet Countertop Ovens do not have a ball-bearing rack accessory.
- The racks are designed to ease sliding the rack in and out of the oven.
- Wolf oven racks are made of nickel-plated steel wire.
- Oven racks and supports have enough support to hold 52 lb (24 kg).
Cleaning Easy Glide Oven Racks
- Remove all oven racks and glides for the self-clean cycle.
- Failure to remove racks during self-clean may cause discoloration, distortion, squeaking/screeching of glides, and permanent damage.
- Remove the full-extension ball-bearing rack by first pulling the rack all the way forward, then grab the front of the rack and pull up and out.
- Clean with hot water and mild detergent or a paste of baking soda and water.
- Do not submerge in water.
- The full-extension ball-bearing rack is not dishwasher safe.
- Degreasers or Easy-Off® Fume Free Oven Cleaner along with a blue Scotch-Brite™ pad may be used sparingly.
- Oven cleaner may be used on the full-extension ball-bearing rack; however, care should be taken to prevent cleaner from getting into the glides. Damage can result.
- Rinse and towel dry.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820