- Part number 7015690, 6110260
- Is there a replacement roller for the freezer drawer on models 2711, 2811, 511, 550, 611, and 650?
- Bearing on drawer slide assembly broke
Steps to Verify Issue:
The freezer drawer slide assembly (part between the lower and upper freezer baskets) on models 2711, 2811, 511, 550, 611, and 650 have a roller bearing in the left and right rear corners that assists in opening and closing the freezer drawer.
- If broken, the roller can be replaced individually from the drawer slide assembly. Use the following part numbers:
- 7015690 = Roller Bearing
- 6110260 = Flat HD Bolt
- If any other portion of the drawer slide assembly is broken, the entire assembly must be replaced.
- For freezer basket retainer replacement information, see 600 and Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series Over/Under Freezer Basket Retainers.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820