- How do you operate the MAX ICE feature on the BI Series?
- Does MAX ICE turn off automatically?
- How much more ice is produced when using the MAX ICE mode?
- What does MAX ICE mean?
- How to increase ice production or make more ice.
- The increased ice production will last for 24 hours, then return to normal production.
- Max Ice can not be permanently on, once activated it will disable after 24 hours pass.
- Press the MAX ICE key pad on the control panel.
- The MAX ICE (three cubes) indicator will be visible in the control panel display.
- Press the MAX ICE key pad again to turn off the feature and return to normal ice production (single cube).
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820