Burner Pan or Pressed Steel Top Liner


  • Does Wolf offer a liner for the porcelain or stainless steel top on cooktops, rangetops, or ranges to help prevent staining?
  • Does Wolf suggest any type of burner pan liner to catch spills under gas burners?
  • Can aluminum foil be placed on top of burner pans or pressed steel tops to collect drippings, spillovers, or splatters?
  • Is there a cover or liner for burner pans or pressed steel tops for gas burner units?


Wolf does not offer nor recommend a liner for the surface burners on a Cooktop, Rangetop, or Range.

Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.

An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.

Related Questions

We're standing by with answers

Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.

Call us at (800) 222-7820

Customer Care and Support