- Does Wolf offer a liner for the porcelain or stainless steel top on cooktops, rangetops, or ranges to help prevent staining?
- Does Wolf suggest any type of burner pan liner to catch spills under gas burners?
- Can aluminum foil be placed on top of burner pans or pressed steel tops to collect drippings, spillovers, or splatters?
- Is there a cover or liner for burner pans or pressed steel tops for gas burner units?
Wolf does not offer nor recommend a liner for the surface burners on a Cooktop, Rangetop, or Range.
- Placing foil on the burner pan, pressed steel top, or near the burner may cause the foil to melt and potentially adhere to the surface.
- NOTE: The only way to resolve this cosmetic damage is to replace the affected part. This is not covered by the product's warranty.
- Placing foil around a burner may restrict airflow and cause the burner not to ignite.
- Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
- Pressed steel tops on RT Rangetops and R Series Ranges are removable for cleaning and are dishwasher safe.
- Refer to Gas Range and Rangetop Drip Tray Removal for additional information.
- For additional cleaning recommendations, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820