- Ban on incandescent and halogen light bulbs in the state of California
- California Energy-Efficient Light Bulb rule
- California energy standards for light bulbs
On January 1, 2020, the state of California banned the sales of any light bulb that does not meet the efficiency standard of 45 lumens per watt.
- Incandescent and halogen bulbs produce 15 to 20 lumens per watt.
- Appliance bulbs are exempt from the rule.
- Sub-Zero and Wolf light bulbs can still be sold and shipped to the state of California.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820