- Ceiling-Mounted Hood internal blower hood installation
- How to install the internal blower for the VC Ceiling-Mounted Hood
- Is the blower installed before or after the hood is installed?
Mounting hardware for the VC Ceiling-Mounted Hood is not provided.
- The blower must be installed and plugged in prior to making the electrical connection to the hood.
- Refer to Ceiling-Mounted Hood Internal Blower Wiring Connections for more information.
- The internal blower is mounted to the top of the hood. Wolf recommends that the blower is installed first and then mount the hood.
- Access to the space above the hood is needed if the blower is to be installed after mounting the hood.
To install the blower:
- Insert the round discharge on the blower into the round discharge on the blower box.
- Secure the blower to the blower box with the two screws provided with the blower.
- Rotate the blower box so the 6" (152) round discharge is properly located.
- Secure the blower box to the hood with the existing screws.
- Verify the control panel on the hood is on the right.
- Insert the hood into the opening.
- Secure the hood to the ceiling support framing.
- Connect the ductwork to the damper, then secure with duct sealing tape.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820