- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 590 and model 695?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 590 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
The model 695 was discontinued in 2008.
- The panels from model 590 will fit the model 695/F with the purchase of the retrofit kit, part number 0000035.
- For raised panels, an extended handle may be needed, part number 7007500.
- If the 590 has a grille panel, it is not the same size needed for model 695. Framed units come with a louvered grille.
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820