- How to set the clock time on a Convection Steam Oven
- CSO clock time
Steps to Verify Issue:
It is important to set the correct time if the Timed Cook feature is in use. Time must be reset after a power failure.
The following instructions apply to the newer CSO model with touch controls. For older models with a knob, refer to Set Convection Steam Oven (Knob Control) Time of Day.
- Touch Settings twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Set Clock.
- Touch Enter. The Set Time screen appears.
- Touch Enter.
- Use the arrow keys to adjust the time.
- Touch Enter.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Back.
- Touch Enter to return to the Settings screen.
To adjust other settings, refer to Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) User Settings.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820