- Is a water hardness test strip included with the Cove Dishwasher?
- Cove Dishwasher water hardness test strip
- Water test strip for Cove Dishwasher with water softener
- Water hardness test strip, part number 826639
The Cove Dishwasher water softener model comes with a water hardness test strip, part number 826639.
- The test strip is included in the same package as the use and care guide.
- The installation guide includes a chart for the recommended hardness settings.
- Refer to Cove Dishwasher Water Hardness for more information.
- See also, Cove FAQs.
Test Strip Instructions and color chart are printed on the protective sleeve.
- Tear open protective sleeve.
- Remove test strip from sleeve.
- Pass test strip under a stream of water for one second, and remove.
- Shake off excess water.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Compare to the color chart on the protective sleeve to determine water hardness.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820