When to Purchase a Cove Dishwasher Water Softener Model
- At what water hardness level should a softener unit be considered?
- How hard does water have to be to purchase a Cove Dishwasher with a water softener?
- When to purchase a Cove water softener model
- If I have a whole house water softener, is this model needed?
A Cove water softener model will benefit customers in areas with hard water, or those without a home water softener.
- Customers with a water hardness over 5 grains should consider selecting a water softener unit to increase performance in both cleaning and drying.
- There is no additional benefit for buying a Cove with a built-in softener, unless the whole house system was not operating at peak performance.
- Some contractors plumb the kitchen sink with non-softened water for drinking, so if the dishwasher would tap off of this, the water softener unit would be beneficial.
- See also, Cove Dishwasher Water Hardness Setting for more information.
- Refer to Cove FAQs for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820